The explorare-institute provides a variety of exciting career opportunities in a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
If you would like to join our team as a market researcher, please give us a call. If we are interested, we will ask you to send us a full application explaining why you are the right person for the job.
We provide business administration, economics, sociology and psychology students with the opportunity to carry out an internship at our institute. We work alongside a number of partners to provide these internships, including faculties at Bielefeld University. We are happy for our interns to compile case studies on the entire market research process, from the creation of the questionnaire to the presentation of the results.
Please send your application to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
We are certified by our local Chamber of Commerce and Industry! as a trainer! In addition to training office administrators and IT administrators, explorare became one of the first institutes to train specialists in market and social research (known in Germany as Fachangestellte für Markt- und Sozialforschung or FAMS).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
To support us with our studies, we are looking for open-minded interviewers and mystery shoppers across Germany to work with us on a freelance basis.
What are we looking for?
It is essential that you:
- Enjoy communicating and working with others
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written German
- Are trustworthy and reliable
- Are used to working independently, think things through and work conscientiously
What do we offer you?
- Flexible working opportunities as a freelancer
- The chance to work on a variety of interesting questionnaires for renowned clients
- Attractive remuneration
- A friendly team that supports you and provides you with initial training
- The opportunity to conduct serious market research work without having to make any sales calls
We also regularly require interviewers to conduct foreign language interviews in their native language for our international projects.